As a student, you have the freedom to invest your time in any way you want, you will not find anyone telling you how to invest your time on the right thing, except a few close people that want to see you grow.
Assume for a moment that I am one of the closest people. It really makes me happy when I see someone using the internet to make their career.
In the last 2 and a half years, I have friends who were also students at some point and they are currently at another level, just because they choose to used Twitter for growth and career.
- Someone is making hundreds of thousands of dollars as a Developer advocate,
- Someone is making $200-300 just to make a tweet,
- Someone is getting high paying freelancing clients,
- Someone is making monthly recurring money from a tool.
There are infinite possibilities, you just have to learn to use it well.
- Share your learnings
- Engage, don't just lurk
- Use Advance Search Effectively
- Don't Spam
- Create permissionless projects for people you admire
- Leverage the power of your proof of work
- Use Twitter DM with clear context
- Be careful about who are you following
- Stay away from unproductive rabbit holes
- Twitter Bio and Picture (Profile & Header)
- Help, Help, Help
- 4 Steps Guide to Help You Land an Opportunity
- 10 Key Pillars of Growing on Twitter
- Tools that will save 1000s of important hours
- Collection of Resources
- 20 Ideas to Make your first $100 on the internet (Bonus 🎁)
- Thank you, Goodbye